Full Service Oil Change
What Does Motor Oil Do?
Motor oil is the life blood of the car. It lubricates engine components, helps fight common causes of engine breakdown such as heat and sludge, and helps maximize engine performance. Over time, motor oil becomes contaminated with dirt, deposits, and sludge, making it less effective. Routine oil changes are necessary to keep your engine clean and running like new.
Why Should You Change Engine Oil?
- Helps fight the four major causes of engine breakdown: heat, deposits, sludge, friction
- Provides engine protection at startup
- Helps to maximize engine performance and overall life of the engine
How Often Should You Change Your Oil?
Many factors influence how often you should change your oil. Driving behavior, driving conditions, and the type of engine in your car are just a few. Many auto manufacturers recommend replacing your motor oil at regularly scheduled intervals. Check your owner’s manual for details. Or stop in for a consultation.
What Does Our Oil Change Include?
Services included with an oil change may vary by location, but typically the oil change service will include the following:
- Replacing oil with quality Valvoline motor oil
- Changing the oil filter
- Checking tire pressures
- Inspecting engine air filter, cabin air filter, and wipers
- Inspecting headlights and taillights
- Inspecting and topping off other car fluids
- Discussing with you any other service indicator alerts that might be displayed on the dashboard.